192.168.10.10 is generally a code / IP address for entering the router setting pages. If you already know that the IP address of router 192.168.10.10, just click on the button to log on the page.
192.168.10.10 is an IP address in the range 192.168.10.10 – 192.168.10.255. Homework uses this address range. A router can assign 192.168.10.10 to any devices ( iPad, laptop, home computer, mobile phone, etc) of the local network automatically.
The IP address 192.168.10.10 -192.168.10.255 where the IP 192.168.10.10 is part of private IP range following the standard set RFC 1918. Addresses like 192.168.10.10 are not allowed on the public internet. If the private network needs to connect to the internet, it must use a proxy server or gateway.
How to Access or login 192.168.10.10
All routers are accessible through the browser. If the router’s IP address is 192.168.10.10 type http://192.168.10.10 in your browser. You will see a page. Most commonly usernames and passwords are “admin “, “1234” or “none”
• Enter your router’s user name and password. In the event that you don’t know it check your default router password list.
• At this point, you are already in the admin panel and now you can change the settings you need.
If You Can’t Access or login 192.168.10.10
If the IP address 192.168.10.10 is not your IP address you can retrieve the router IP with the IPconfig command (only Windows, for Mac &linux, use ifconfig
Step 1: click start, click run, type in “cmd “&press enter
Step 2: Type ipconfig & hit enter
You get a screen similar to:
Windows IP configuration
Ethernet adapter wireless network connection
Connection-specific DNS suffice
IP address….. 192.168.10.10
Subnet mask……. 255.255.255.0
Default gateway- 192.168.10.10
How To Change Your Wireless Router’s Password
1. Enter your router’s IP address in your preferred web browser
2. Log in with the defaulter username and password (both admin)
3. Choose a network setting
4. Select change router password or similar option
5. Enter the new password
6. Click on the save setting.
After you have changed your IP address, you need a longer log in with the old address. This goes a long way to stress how important it is you remember the password as it could choke next time you decide to change your router’s setting.
HOW TO RECOVER YOUR WIRELESS ROUTER PASSWORD.
Follow the stages below to recover the password of a wireless router.
• Click on the setup tab at the top and click wireless setting on the left side
• Click on the manual wireless network setup
• scroll down the page to “wireless” security mode
This is the section where you specify the wireless password.
Your password may be visible or it may be all dots.
If all dots, you will need to re-enter a new password. When specifying a new password, ensure to click save setting at the top of the page once completed.